Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A good loss

After last week's gain, I really wanted to get back on track. And while I did not make the absolute BEST food choices, I still managed to lose:

Weight: 153 pounds
Pounds lost this week: -1
Total pounds lost: 9 pounds
Pounds to lose: 33 pounds

I think the biggest part of the loss was all the activity I did. I continued the Summer Slimdown, did karate twice, and we spent the weekend at a karate camp in Tennessee. Here are some pictures from the Facebook page:


This is my dojo during the morning workout. I am the short one third from the back =)

Here is me during a seminar on self defense.

This is during the speed breaking competition.

I got first place!

So it ended up being a good weekend. I learned a lot about karate, and it was also a special weekend, because Jennings and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary. Hard to believe five years ago, this is what we were up to:




Here's to 5 more years! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment