Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Back to the Blogosphere

It is a new year, and as such, I am buying into the typical "make resolutions, make yourself better" thing that has been going around, and so what do I do? I decide to create a personal blog. For those of you that know me, you know that I do have a blog for my home business, but there are lots of things I am doing, thinking, creating that don't necessarily belong there, so I decided I needed a new blog. Also, I jumped on the blogging craze before we even knew what the blogging craze was (If you are really bored, you can go check out how angsty I was on Livejournal when I was in high school. I just found this thing again - it's a hilarious read, really.) and after several years of not doing it, I find myself wanting to be a part of that again. Also, this will be my inaugural run with Blogger, to see if I want to switch Blue Bird Baskets over from Wordpress. Yay!

So here it is, for all to see. And, if you'd like to read it from time to time, feel free to jump in. Hope to see you real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment