Monday, June 18, 2012

Another loss - yay!

So I've been plugging away at this Weight Watchers thing for a while, and it's starting to feel like my "normal." That's not something I think I would have said about any of the other things I tried in the past. So here are the numbers for today's weigh-in:

Weight: 155.4 pounds
Pounds lost this week: -.8
Total pounds lost: 6.6 pounds
Pounds to lose: 35.4 pounds

There have been a few times where even though I have stuck to my points, I haven't made the best choices. For example, last night, Jennings and I ate grilled cheese sandwiches AND cheese fries for dinner. It was a major splurge. We even split a big chocolate chip cookie. I had some weekly points left, so it could have been much worse, but afterwards I still felt a little guilty for eating all that. I just know that if I had made a better choice along with the two days I worked out this past week, I would have made more progress.

But, it's a process. So I will learn from it and see how next week turns out. I'm really hoping I can get to my 5 % goal, which is 8 pounds lost. All I need to do is lose 1.4 pounds! That is going to motivate me this week to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment