Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Bump in the road

So yesterday was another weigh-in at Weight Watchers. I was not confident that I had done very well the week before. It was just one of those times where life got in the way, I think. So here are the numbers:

Weight: 157.2 pounds
Pounds lost this week: +.2
Total pounds lost: 4.8 pounds
Pounds to lose: 37.2 pounds

So I gained back what I barely lost the week before. Not my finest performance. Also, regrettably, we made a bad choice for dinner last night and went to the Jim N' Nick's that they just opened here in Tuscaloosa. Even with eating a salad, and getting grilled fish, I still went way overboard on the points. I regret to report that those yummy little cheese biscuits are a full 6 points each! I had two of them before I looked up how much they were. So pretty much two of those biscuits is equal to the points value I should have eaten last night. C'est la vie.

I almost didn't post about this because I was so discouraged. But I realize that part of this is to keep myself accountable. So I have to write about the bad as much as the good. So there it is in black and white.

Has anyone else out there had some challenges lately with a goal you are trying to reach?

No comments:

Post a Comment