Tuesday, May 22, 2012

How to go out of town and still lose weight!

Hi everyone,

I am back in town from the Hangout Fest in Gulf Shores. It was a really fun time. I got to see some of my family and some pretty great music. I got a tiny bit sunburned, but that is to be expected with my somewhat fair complexion.

Here is a picture my sister took from the weekend's festivities:



One of the challenges of this trip was trying to figure out how to not completely blow my Weight Watchers progress. So when we got to our beach house, we went to the grocery store and bought stuff to make breakfast, some healthy snacks like fruit and even some lunch items. The whole time we were there, I only had to eat two meals inside the fest. The rest of the time I ate at our beach house and made good choices. The craziest thing about it was it wasn't even that difficult! Imagine that.

We also walked quite a bit each day to get from our beach house to the fest and then back and forth across the beach for shows, so I racked up some healthy activity points. So with all of that, I am happy to report:

I lost 2.2. pounds! That's the most I've ever lost!

So for those of you keeping track, here are the numbers:

Weight: 157.2 pounds
Pounds lost: 4.8 pounds
Pounds to lose: 37.2 pounds
Weeks to go: 18 weeks

Yay! Anyways, hope everyone has a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment