So the quick and dirty WW story is that I gained after I got to my 10 percent. Am I surprised? No. I didn't track the week of Christmas. I did, however, go to a WW meeting two days after Christmas even though I did not want to. I figured I ought to face the music. So here are the numbers:
Weight: 147.2 pounds
Pounds lost this week: +1.8
Total pounds lost: 14.8 pounds
Pounds to lose: 22.2 pounds
This semester, I am going to get back into karate, which means that I will have change my WW meeting time once again. I am going to start going Wednesdays during lunchtime with one of my coworkers. I am hoping that by going with someone else, I will be motivated. Also the increase in activity level should get me back on track for success. Even though I am disappointed in a gain, I know that I can try harder and lose again.
As I did last year, these are not resolutions, but rather a reflection on GOOD things from 2012:
- I lost 10 percent of my body weight on WW!
- I completed two 5k races - The Color Run and the Crimson Couch to 5K.
- I celebrated 5 years of being married to Jennings.
- Watched my big sister get married in October.
- Went to Hangout Fest with family and friends.
- I went to karate summer camp and got first place in breaking competition.